Zhichun's Geographical World

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More to say about my micro-teaching...

Going through the other micro-teachings, I realised that everyone is really kind to me. The only problem I had was some technical breakdown, thanks to Weili for sabortaging my powerpoint slides with her control. And the thing is I didn't even notice this until they disclose to me. It just show how oblivious I was in the classroom. Another problem I foresee myself having is the issue about 'being firm'. In always want to be a FIRM teacher. Someone who means what she says and students have to take my words seriously, no compromising as far as possible. But it seemed to be difficult. I don't seem to be able to carry through with what I say and perhaps it's my character? No..I should say I can be a nice gentle, patient teacher yet FIRM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home